http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/HeartFluttersBanner3copy.jpg

Ellie and GB

Ellie and GB
Ellie and her girl.

GB

GB
Ellie's Girl

Ellie

Ellie
Ellie at home with Gadget

Sunday, January 31, 2010

One of Those Days...

It is one of those days... where GB's attention span maxes out at 30 seconds. She got a hold of what I thought was a juice box- and was really ice tea. She is moving at warp speed and her brain is either off or on bypass. Caffeine does it every time.We have been home from church for 4 hours and I feel like I'm stuck in quick sand. As fast as I stop her from one thing, she is into four more. She is so unable to sit still, 3 minutes in the time out chair broke it. She is so loud you can hear her from any room in the house- and we have a BIG house. She has had her manic laugh for 2 hours and counting. It will be better when my husband is back- tag team is the only thing that works when she is like this.

I hear my mother's voice in my head, saying "Patience is a virtue."  Maybe God is trying to get me to work on my patience. I also plan on buying a lot of 100% juice boxes for church and sending the ice tea home with people whose kids can drink it.

No comments:

Post a Comment