http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/HeartFluttersBanner3copy.jpg

Ellie and GB

Ellie and GB
Ellie and her girl.

GB

GB
Ellie's Girl

Ellie

Ellie
Ellie at home with Gadget

Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Normal Church Day

GB and I left with the first car to church and were early enough for her to have a snack and get acclimated to the people (Necessary, even though she has know all these people since birth). She chose to sit with me and color today and was very good for the whole service. Lunch and socialization after church wasn't much fun, since GB and her friend decided that today they couldn't stand each other. Eventually I just sat GB next to me and told her she couldn't get up until she was finished eating (hunger is a big trigger with her).  We are home now, but GB is still all over the place. She did manage to feed Ellie and the two of them are watching Disney channel and cuddling, with me occasionally slipping Ellie a treat. After the two of them go in for the night, I have to start working on Friday's CSE meeting. I am trying to find my neutral, matter-of-fact state of mind. I am much more effective when I can bring it to these meetings. If I can't, we may end up spending $5000 on a lawyer again. I am considering bringing Ellie to the meeting with us. If nothing else, she will be an  ice breaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment