http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/HeartFluttersBanner3copy.jpg

Ellie and GB

Ellie and GB
Ellie and her girl.

GB

GB
Ellie's Girl

Ellie

Ellie
Ellie at home with Gadget

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just Us

Last night was a good night. GB and I were the only people home. We had chicken soup and french bread, and made rice krispie treats for dessert. The rest of my crew would turn their noses up at that! We trained with Ellie for 15 minutes, playing find GB. Then GB, Ellie, Gadget and I curled up in the family room and watched Wizards of Waverly Place- a show GB is too frightened of to watch unless she is surrounded by protection. She went to bed easily.

This morning she woke up at 5:30 to find unexpected  snow.  Two hours later, it is still snowing and she is wound. There are no delays, so I expect them to keep the kids two hours and send them before the white starts. I would love to know who makes these crazy decisions.

After GB get on the bus, MK and I are going to get fingerprinting, the next step on the road to adoption. It is slowly creeping forward. We are 3  letters of recommendation, two physicals, and an updated home study away from a court date. I feel like the tortoise. We still haven't heard from the birth mother- it has been 20 months and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment