http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/HeartFluttersBanner3copy.jpg

Ellie and GB

Ellie and GB
Ellie and her girl.

GB

GB
Ellie's Girl

Ellie

Ellie
Ellie at home with Gadget

Monday, February 1, 2010

In the Dog House

GB is off her caffeine high and is having a reasonably good day- as long as I keep her and MK apart. Today, it is Ellie in the proverbial doghouse. MK let two pounds of chop meat (dinner) on the counter and apparently, Ellie thought it would make a good snack. MK insisted she only left the meat for 2 minutes, but however long, it was too long. GB is out with her dad grabbing fast food before gymnastics. Ellie is in the crate, very unpopular. I don't think I'll feed her anymore tonight. I'll bet she can't wait for bedtime- out of the crate and sleeping with her girl. I kept a straight face through all of this. With everything else going on, I find it hard to get upset about 2 pounds of chop meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment