http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/HeartFluttersBanner3copy.jpg

Ellie and GB

Ellie and GB
Ellie and her girl.

GB

GB
Ellie's Girl

Ellie

Ellie
Ellie at home with Gadget

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Up and Down

GB lost it last night. Her tooth came out and she started screaming like someone was killing her. Ellie was in the crate going nuts trying to get to her. It took 25 minutes to get the screaming quieted enough that I was no longer worried about police breaking down my door to save her. It was 10:30 before she finally fell asleep, with a wad of paper towels in her mouth.

Ellie slept through the night. She woke me up about 6'oclock, and I took her outside and she peed. When we got back, GB was up and dressed. GB and Ellie worked their commands for almost 15 minutes. GB went to get ice and Ellie followed her. GB started yelling and Ellie took off and out of the hotel. The good part is when I went to get her, I only had to call once and Ellie came and sat in front of me. The bad part was that as soon as Ellie was back in the room, she dumped another pile. So Ellie is back in the crate and Becca will be at the hotel this morning to work on the command "potty".  Until, then, GB and I are swimming. We pick up Joe at the airport this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment