http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/HeartFluttersBanner3copy.jpg

Ellie and GB

Ellie and GB
Ellie and her girl.

GB

GB
Ellie's Girl

Ellie

Ellie
Ellie at home with Gadget

Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Day at Home

10 am
We didn't get the snow, but I decided to take a snow day anyway. GB and Ellie were up at 5:30 (No, they don't understand weekends). Ellie went and peed on command in the right spot, then GB and I had hot chocolate and tea. GB got dressed and fed Ellie, while I got GB's breakfast and medicine ready. Ellie pooped 5 minutes after eating (I was suppose to take her out after 15 minutes) so I guess the schedule needs to be adjusted. GB worked on school work, with Ellie at her feet. We have LOTS more school work to do today, as we did so little last week. GB and Joe are at the gym, Ellie is lying next to me, and I have grades to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment