http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/HeartFluttersBanner3copy.jpg

Ellie and GB

Ellie and GB
Ellie and her girl.

GB

GB
Ellie's Girl

Ellie

Ellie
Ellie at home with Gadget

Monday, December 14, 2009

Nothing's Perfect

6:11 am
Ellie did not like the crate. She kept whinniing and whimpering. Each time she woke me up,  (11,2:15,4 am) I took her out and tried to get her to go. I failed each time. When she woke me up at 6 am, I tried again. Much better! I got to the grass and said "potty" and she peed. We got to the woods, I said "potty" and she dumped a huge pile. I gave her a treat and told her how wonderful she was. We went back to our hotel room, took off the leash and Ellie got a drink. I took off my shoes and hung up my jacket, then looked for Ellie. She was dumping an even bigger pile! I cleaned it up, but now we have to go to Pet Smart  again for some odor neutralizer. The day has got to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment