http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/HeartFluttersBanner3copy.jpg

Ellie and GB

Ellie and GB
Ellie and her girl.

GB

GB
Ellie's Girl

Ellie

Ellie
Ellie at home with Gadget

Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Long Day

5:53
GB and Ellie have both been fed, GB is in the tub, and I am counting down the minutes until I can  legitimately say " Bed Time! " Ellie had an OK day- she is eating well and not shaking so much. We worked on two commands today- "Find GB" and "On your bed!". GB ran out of steam before 2 o'clock this afternoon. We managed to get 2 more math sheets done, but she ended up in tears when we tried to go back to it. The afternoon consisted of either tears or or out of control laughter about nothing. School tomorrow- I am not sure if I am relieved because I get a break or if I am dreading the last three days of school, because I doubt she will be able to hold it together. I guess it really doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment